Portable UV Sterilization Light
Disinfection lamp 75W/100W/150W Ozone Ultraviolet Remote Control (Optional Microwave Sensor)
- Killing 99% bacterial: With the design of UV light and Ozone synchronize working, UV Sterilization Lamp is laboratory tested of killing most bacterial in space of 55-260 cubic ft.
- Use safe and save energy: 10m remote control, the 30s delayed start is safer, prevent ultraviolet rays from shining to people, do not worry about radiation.
- Please note: when the germicidal lamp is working, humans and animal plants must leave the scene.
- Multiuse, portable: It's a Germicidal Lamp with dimension 877 mm, suitable for many occasions space like a bedroom, kitchen, shoe cabinet, washing room, baby's room, pet house, toilet, school hotel factory space you desire to purify.
- High-Quality Compact Air Filter Lamp: High purity quartz glass tube means it's more durable. ABS flame-resistant material and open heat dissipation to a long life
* When the germicidal lamp is turned on, please leave the place of use immediately and keep the environment without any animals and plants.
* Do not look directly at the germicidal light source. Absorbing too much ultraviolet light can cause skin irritation and conjunctival damage.
Product Name: UV disinfection lamp
Light frame material: full metal light stand + high-temperature paint frosted surface
Tube material: quartz ultraviolet tube
Light body size: 680X200X200MM
Power: 75W/ 100W / 150W
Irradiation area: 60-150 square meters
Suggested usage time:
30 square meters: 15 minutes.
60 square meters: 30 minutes.
100 square meters: 60 minutes.
1. Long-term exposure to the light can cause burns to the human eye and skin; please confirm that there are no people in the space before use.
2. Pay attention to indoor precious calligraphy obscured to prevent prolonged ultraviolet radiation oxidation discoloration.
3. Ozone ultraviolet lamp, super mites in addition to the peculiar smell of formaldehyde removal, sterilization no dead Angle, kill distemper tiny more thoroughly.
4. During the period of disinfection, People, animals, and plants must be left the scene.